SOLD BY AVI KUMAR!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
Owners instructions are very clear, NEED TO SELL!
Circumstances have changed which forces the owner of this amazing property to sell.
Only a stone throw away from Marsden Shopping centre, Logan Hospital and also the Logan train station.
It's a fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer, retiree, young family or astute investor to break into the fresh and growing Waterford West area.
You will fall in love with this impressive, contemporary home.
Features of 19 Patrick Court Waterford West:
- Full brick and tile home
- 4 large bedrooms with built ins
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Formal lounge
- Open plan dining, kitchen and a second living area
- Outdoor entertainment pergola and low maintenance backyard
- Double lockup garage with remote access
- Tiles and carpet flooring
- Fully functional modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious kitchen pantry and breakfast bar
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning units (x2)
- Side access to a fully fenced yard
- Rain water tank
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
Space, location, features, all in one!!! This sensational home is situated in one of Waterford West's most sought-after streets. Close to schools, amenities, parks and playgrounds!
Pictures and words don't do this home any justice? YOU NEED TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
Major amenities close to 19 Patrick Court Waterford West:
- 2 mins from Marsden Shopping Centre
- 3 mins from Marsden State School
- 8 mins from Logan Hospital
- 4 mins to Logan Motorway
- 3 mins walk to Bus Stop/Hungry Jacks/Marsden Library
It's an opportunity not to be missed. Beating all properties on the market this won't last long. Don't Delay call Avi Kumar for inspection today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.