Remarkably Renovated on a Huge 774m² Block in a Premium Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Backing onto a family friendly park and ideally situated in Underwood within walking distance to public transport and Underwood Market Place and a short drive to access the Motorways, this gorgeous property is not only positioned in a premium location but also offers the versatility for a perfect family home or investment.
The interior of this property has been superbly renovated with new flooring throughout, a beautiful kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, three well-sized bedrooms each with built-in robes and new ceiling fans and a stunningly renovated bathroom. The outdoor deck adds an additional entertainment space while overlooking the park and the spacious and fully fenced back yard.
Having been recently painted internally and externally plus a new Colorbond roof, the only step left for this property is for the next lucky purchaser to move in.
The property is vacant and is ready to be sold so be quick to inspect as it will not be available for long!
- Three well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and new ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen with caesarstone benchtops & a stunning bathroom
- New flooring throughout
- Freshly painted internally and externally with a new Colorbond roof
- Outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the spacious back yard & park
- Double-lock up garage + Loads of storage space
- Side access & Fully fenced 774sqm block
- 8 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
- 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 45 min drive to Gold Coast
- 10 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
- Walking distance to Underwood Market Place
- Walk to multiple Bus Stops
- Multiple parklands within walking distance
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.