Tastefully Renovated Low-Set with an Enormous Entertainment Area
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in one of the quietest street in Underwood, 6 Bargara Street offers a perfect opportunity for home buyers or investors looking for excellent value in a prime location. Upon entry, you will be impressed by the immaculately tiled flooring that flows throughout the home leading to three spacious bedrooms and a stunningly renovated bathroom.
Situated on a carefully landscaped 642m2 allotment with side access, this charming residence includes an enormous outdoor entertainment area that will be host to many unforgettable gatherings. With access to the Pacific Motorway only a short drive away with all amenities surrounding, the location of this property is first class.
- Three bedrooms (Two with built in robes & two with ceiling fans)
- One stunningly renovated bathroom
- Enormous outdoor entertainment area
- Fully fenced with side access
- Double lock-up garage
- Separate laundry + Loads of storage space
- Split system air conditioning unit in lounge room
- 2m x 3m Garden Shed
- 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 45 min drive to Gold Coast
- 10 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
- Walk to multiple Bus Stops
- Walking distance to Underwood Market Place & Bunnings
- 8 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
- Multiple parklands within walking distance
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact marketing agent Beau Crane on 0414 386 054.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.