SPACIOUS LOW-SET BRICK WITH AN ENSUITE & SIDE ACCESS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a highly sought after location, with a flat 695sqm corner block sits this immaculate low-set brick and tile family home. The seamless transition between the newly renovated kitchen, dining area, living area and 3 bedrooms is very appropriate for all family sizes. Throughout the home we are delighted to introduce many new improvements such as, new flooring throughout, new laundry, new ceiling fans and down lights throughout.
Those that appreciate bigger blocks with the multiple options of side access will be impressed, the size of the home also remains equally spacious. The location of 74 Tansey Drive is also favourable as you're walking distance to Tansey Drive shopping village and minutes from the M1, Logan Motorway and many other necessary main roads.
Further features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Immaculate main bathroom with a bath
- Ideal laundry with recent renovations
- Multiple living areas
- Modern kitchen great for all those that enjoy cooking
- New blinds throughout
- Recently painted throughout
- Enjoyable outdoor undercover patio with views of the outdoor Bali styled gazebo
- Handy garden shed for the tradies
- Single lock up garage & single carport
- Spacious flat corner block (695m2) with side access
Finding a home that offers value, location and versatility is a great combination and very rare. So call Jake Whitaker or Michael Lanskey today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.