PRICED TO SELL!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You will love this location, whether as an owner or investor (currently tenanted at $340 per week) as it's so centrally located to everything. Walking distance to Chatswood Hills shopping centre, great schools, restaurants, public transport close by and easy access to the M1.
This double storey fully brick unit offers an amazing opportunity to enjoy modern, contemporary living at an unbelievable price. With a seller having instructed us that this property is a must sell - we are delighted to offer this unit to the market. Due to our seller's circumstances which requires a sale, you won't find better value in the market today.
Located in a secure complex with established gardens, swimming pool and BBQ area, cleverly designed to maximise privacy without compromising on space.
Features of this property:
- Air-conditioned living area
- Private front gate leading to open courtyard
- Single car accommodation with lockable garage door and storage
- Open plan living and dining areas accessing the tropical courtyard great for entertaining.
- Spacious kitchen has pantry, and plenty of bench space
- Second toilet off the large laundry
- Upstairs features two large bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
Units of this quality in this location are sold very quickly, contact Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 for your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.