- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting 3 Orlando Crescent, Springwood this spacious, refreshingly modern property is the perfect house for a potential buyer to call their home. Ideally situated in a peaceful, suburban street, within walking distance to the local primary school and parkland, this stunning, move- in- ready home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living and media room to comfortably accommodate the whole family. This property is a host's paradise, showcasing lavish inclusions such as; an immaculately maintained, open-plan kitchen and dining room as well as tranquil outdoor entertaining area and in ground salt water pool, guests will never want to leave! Exuding a unique sense of style and space this property is waiting for the perfect family to move in and experience everything it has to offer.
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans).
- Air conditioned master bedroom.
- Air conditioned media room.
- Air conditioned, separate living room.
- Spacious family bathroom with soaking tub.
- Open plan kitchen/dining.
- 55,000L salt water inground pool.
- 1 - 3000L and 1 - 5000L water tanks.
- Garden shed.
- Large outdoor entertainment area.
- Conveniently located outside is a bathroom
- 621m2 block
- 2.8kw solar panels
- Walk to Chatswood Road Woolworths
- Walk to Chatswood Hills State School
- Easy access to the M1 Motorway
- 3 minutes to Chatswood Road Woolworths
- 3 minutes to John Paul College
- 5 minutes to Springwood Busway and catch the 555 to the city
- 5 minutes to the Logan Hyperdome and Brisbane busway
- 5 minutes to Ikea and the Logan Home Centre
- 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 30 minutes to the Gold Coast
If you'd like to know more about this property, please contact Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 or email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
See all features
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.