Investment or Family's Future? DO NOT MISS OUT
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A 4 bedroom low-set brick home for a family on a budget.
This well kept home would suit any growing family.
Catering to an elegant, yet easy lifestyle, this peaceful home offers a seamless transition between stylish interiors and private external entertaining spaces.
The property enjoys light filled living spaces with the overall sense of space. The flowing floor plan sees multiple living spaces merging effortlessly with the entertaining pavilion at the rear of the home perfectly positioned
overlooking the grassy back yard.
Set at the heart of this sophisticated residence is the sleek contemporary kitchen, offering an extensive cabinetry fit out and an abundance of functional storage.
Other features of this impressive home include:
- Generous bedrooms, the impressive master suite
- A kitchen that's been elegantly fitted out
- The open plan design has the lounge, kitchen and dining areas all flowing effortlessly into one another.
- A large indoor/outdoor entertaining deck area completely undercover that offers magnificent separate space
- The intelligent design offers a large double lock up garage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning system plus Ceiling fans throughout
- In addition, this property includes a lock up garage and could easily arrange access to the back yard to store motor vehicles or a boat.
- Fully fenced for your privacy with a garden shed to store your landscaping tools
The list of features in this home could go on forever, however, you must see it to truly appreciate. The combination of timber, tile and glass give this home a sleek stylish look whilst still retaining a warm feel.
This is a home that is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. This distinctive home is unique. Arrange your personal inspection today.
This one will not last. BE QUICK!!
Private appointments are welcome
Land size 702m2
OFFERS OVER $499,000
CALL THE MARKETING AGENT LINDSAY BATTLEY on 0411 197 343
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.