- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
OFFERS OVER $469,000
Tucked in behind all the action in a quiet street that doesn't get the school or shop traffic, but offers you the best access to both, this location will give more growth. The expansion of the ever popular Chatswood Hills Shopping complex only makes this properties location more desirable with a prosperous outcome over other areas in years to come.
Larger than it appears, the facade offers a pleasant street appeal mixing character and charm whilst the depth of the home and the size of the rooms is what will impress you the most when comparing. There is so much versatility and potential whilst being able to move straight in and enjoy for several years and a job transfer for the current owner will ensure a sale.
Pleasant with a mixture of high ceilings giving a real unique architectural feel & an open plan layout that includes
- All bedrooms with built-ins.
- Large family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Huge sunken formal lounge with fireplace
- Open planned modern kitchen with stainelss steel appliances and heaps of room to move.
- Extra oversized family/rumpus room great for those who need that extra space.
- Air-Conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Child friendly yard on level 630m2 block
- Bubbling heated spa for relaxing nights after work.
- Double car accommodation
- 630m2 block
Combining location, space without the boring layout you're use to will impress you enough to move forward quickly here. Contact Jake or Michael for your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.