OPEN HOME CANCELLED - 10TH OF FEBRUARY 2018!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
EXPANSIVE HIGH-SET BRICK HOME IN A POPULAR STREET + SUB DIVISION POTENTIAL ON A 1,055SQM BLOCK!
A beautifully positioned flat 1,055sqm block, is made even better by the lifestyle available within this immaculately presented property. Situated to the front of the block is the high-set brick home which has recently been refurbished, with a fresh coat of paint throughout and fresh varnish for the immaculately kept wooden floors. The large block itself has sub division potential with a 22.1m frontage and long rectangular flat block that has minimal trees and no easements.
Here at 35 Monarch Street, Slacks Creek you're welcomed by a home that has two generously sized levels of living. With the first level having 3 large bedrooms with easy access to the main bathroom, a spacious kitchen that opens to the expansive dining and living area, as well as a huge outdoor deck that opens from the dining area to overlook the backyard. The second level offers a double lock-up garage, a large rumpus room, a seperate multiple purpose room and a 2nd bathroom. To add to the impressively spacious home, the benefits available within the block will allow this property to suit savvy investors, developers and even home owners.
With further features including:
- 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Main bathroom nearby the 3 bedrooms
- Open planned kitchen with endless potential
- Open planned dining & living area
- Huge outdoor deck overlooking the backyard
- Extra living downstairs with a second bathroom
- Double lockup garage with a third under the outdoor deck
- 21x 5kw solar panel system
- Fully fenced child friendly yard
- Oversized 1,055sqm block great for large families or savvy investors (sub division potential)
This neat & tidy property with endless potential is set to be sold and will not last long! Call Jake Whitaker today with any further questions.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.