SUN-FILLED ENTERTAINER WITH MODERN APPEAL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Tightly-held and meticulously maintained, this immaculate home provides a ready made family prospect in the heart of Slacks Creek. Presented over multiple levels, this homes ability to provide and cater for the largest of families whilst boasting quality and space with an abundance of natural light will impress those that appreciate the finest of things. As you make your way through the open planned design, you are enticed by the many points where one can either entertain indoors or outdoors. The various options in which to entertain are complemented by the beautiful garden beds and peaceful location. This home has a combination of modern appeal and sophistication that is reflected through a refurbished bathroom and kitchen that provides generous bench space for the chef of the family.
Sitting in the heart of Slacks Creek, this contemporary family home has more than an ideal location on offer. The french doors from the outdoor entertainment deck allow a breeze of fresh air through the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Privacy and security will be appreciated with a fully fenced and flat 607sqm block while offering an electric gate to park underneath the double carport that has access to a single garage space.
From this property, you will be able to drive to the Brisbane CBD in approximately 22 minutes or to the Gold Coast in approximately 45 minutes. Shopping centres like Garden City and the Logan Hyperdome are also only a short drive away. 53 MacArthur Crescent continues to impress with the following features:
- 3 spacious carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans & built-ins
- Modern main bathroom easily accessible by the bedrooms
- Open planned kitchen with caesar stone bench tops
- Comfortable living and dining area
- An immaculately kept and elevated deck opening up from the kitchen and dining area
- Multiple air-conditioner units
- Newly built garden deck, great for further entertaining
- Downstairs laundry with further storage space
- Professionally painted inside & out
- Double undercover carport & single lockup garage
- Main electric gate for those that appreciate privacy
- Immaculate gardens throughout with a handy garden shed
- Fully fenced child friendly yard with side access
- Comfortable 607m2 block
* Call or Email for the rental appraisal on this property *
With many more further improvements throughout, this home is a must see! For further information, please do not hesitate to contact marketing agents Jake Whitaker and Beau Crane.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.