This Is Something Special, Designed for Maximum Impact and Minimum Effort
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
AMAZING CHARACTER COUPLED WITH CLASS AND DISTINCTION ON A LARGE 1/4 ACRE BLOCK.
34 SUNNINGDALE AVE ROCHEDALE SOUTH
Enjoy the best of both worlds in this immaculately renovated home, with all the benefits of seamless indoor/outdoor living through the extensive use of covered alfresco area that over looks the pool for your enjoyment.
Epitomises luxury, modern living, this unique family home will impress the most fastidious purchaser. Catering to an elegant, yet easy lifestyle, the peaceful and secluded position of the home offers seamless transitions between stylish interiors and private exterior entertaining spaces.
The property enjoys light filled living spaces with the overall sense of space. The flowing floor plan sees multiple living spaces merging effortlessly with the entertaining pavilion at the rear of the home perfectly positioned overlooking the in - ground pool.
Set at the heart of this sophisticated residence is the sleek contemporary kitchen, offering an extensive cabinetry fit out and an abundance of functional storage.
A practical family home with all the trimmings, there are four double bedrooms, master retreat that includes a massive walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath & shower.
For the outdoor lovers there are so many options. The rear pergola is perfectly positioned to enjoy the afternoon breezes while relaxing and watch the world go by. You will love the 2 nd kitchen that includes a Teppanyaki style hotplate. Not forgetting the fully fenced 1088m2 flat block offering endless opportunity to relax or play with the family, while entertaining around the pool.
- Multiple spacious open plan living areas for your family to enjoy
- Cutting edge kitchen has stone benchtops, stainless appliances
- Private master bedroom equipped with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Beautifully appointed large ensuite includes a huge spa bath
- Four car accommodation
- Back yard Cabana with in ground pool
- Bamboo floor boards and striking wool blend carpet in all bedrooms
- Elevated N/E position capturing cooling breezes
- 22kms to the CBD and close proximity to good quality schools
- Easy access to public transport and m3 motorway
- 5kw Solar Power System
- Expansive alfresco area including Outdoor Kitchen
- Easy-care and fully fenced yard
- Crimsafe to all doors and windows
- 4 Rainwater tanks
- 2 Minute walk to IGA shopping centre and great restaurants
- Interconnected photoelectric smoke alarms
- Existing Foxtel/bigpond cabling/ NBN ready
Positioned on a large 1088sqm block in a quiet leafy neighbourhood, this single story rendered home has been renovated to meticulous standards.
The list of features in this home could go on forever, however, you must see it to truly appreciate. The combination of timber, tile, stainless steel and glass give this home a sleek stylish look whilst still retaining a warm feel.
This is a class house that is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. This distinctive home is unique. Arrange your personal inspection today.
Contact the marketing agent LINDSAY BATTLEY 0411197343 for your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.