STUNNING FAMILY RESIDENCE IN A PRIME POSITION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Take a really close look at this property! It's a delightful and superbly presented home which the proud owners have maintained to a meticulous standard. It is a happy, handsome home to live in with all the practicalities a modern family requires.
Located 2 minutes walk to buses, the home is inspiring with internal appeal and furthermore boasts an elevated position in a quiet and family friendly street. It radiates charm and a homely feel rarely found. Make yourself comfortable in the rear pergola with a perfect north easterly aspect because when you entertain here your guests will want to stay forever. This is prime real estate on 683m2 with a fantastic back yard, safe and secure for littlies to roam.
• A separate quaint entry with front door plus glass sliding doors off the front deck to enhance the charm and setting the scene for what lies beyond.
• The living areas comprise separate air-conditioned lounge, family and dining areas flowing to the kitchen. The kitchen forms the hub of the home and will make entertaining an absolute delight.
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning, built-in robes
• Second <with aircon> third bedrooms both good size and built ins.
• The front porch also poses an excellent option to relax with a drink and reflect on the day's highlights.
• Huge laundry
• Fully Insulated
• Security screens through out
• Freshly Painted
• Single lock-up garage with lots of extra space for storage.
• Low maintenance yard
• Fully fenced backyard for the kids and pets
Additional practical features:
- 3 minute walk to Redeemer Lutheran College
- 3 minutes to Rochedale Village Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Rochedale High & State School
- 5 minutes to Eight mile plain Bus Interchange
- 4 minutes to M1 motorway
- 15 minutes to John Paul College
- 35 minutes to Gold Coast Theme Parks
- 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 35 minutes to Brisbane Airport
Finding a home that offers value, location and versatility is a great combination in popular Rochedale South, YES, COME AND LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE - THIS ONE WILL SELL QUICKLY!
For further details please contact the marketing agent LINDSAY BATTLEY on 0411 197 343
5 DAWES ST ROCHEDALE SOUTH
OPEN HOME SATURDAY 11:15 TO 12:00pm
LISTED PRICE $499,000
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.