- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This prime piece of real estate is a privately positioned lowest rendered brick and tile family home. Tidy throughout with a great front & backyard, this home will offer practical living at a brilliant price. 39 Minerva Street will continue to amaze you with its ability to capture the perfect Queensland climate with a beautiful combination of indoor and outdoor living.
Set amongst 663m2 of well presented landscaped gardens, the home itself is individual and convenient. If you want to add your own stamp without too much effort, this will suit your needs, with extra features including:
- 3 spacious built in bedrooms
- Stunningly finished main bathroom
- Spacious kitchen, living and dining areas
- Air-Conditiong & ceiling fans throughout
- Outstanding undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Double Carport with side access allowing for multiple vehicles, a boat or even a caravan
- The side access is through locked gates
- Well landscaped yard offering slight views of Rochedale South
- Fully fenced, low maintenance private & flat backyard
- Large double lock up shed with a hidden surprise inside
In the ever-popular Rochedale South, with a seller ready to meet the market, now is the time to act on this ideal opportunity, before your competition does! Call today and enquire within.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.