**OPEN HOME CANCELLED** BEST VALUE IN DAISY HILL GREAT STREET WITH SHORT STROLL TO JPC & ST. EDWARDS!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elevated in a desirable owner occupied street with the perfect north/south aspect, this commanding & deceivingly spacious residence is perfect for a large family looking for value without compromising on location. Pleasing street appeal and well positioned on a 600m2 block allowing for front & rear yard, the home will accommodate many different styles of living given the massive main bedroom is located on the ground level.
More space to move is on offer given it's genuine two storey layout with informal & formal living combined with expansive outdoor entertaining overlooking your beautiful pool for this summer!
- 5 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
- Massive master is on ground level and includes large ensuite.
- 5th Bedroom could be large home office with built ins.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Informal & formal living areas
- Formal Dining
- Spacious kitchen with great bench & cupboard space
- Large undercover private outdoor entertainment area perfect for large gatherings
- Beautiful In-ground concrete pool
- Fully fenced back yard
- Internal access from garaging
- Stunning fully operational fireplace in formal lounge
- Beautifully presented street with owner occupied homes
- Elevated with north south aspect receiving great breezes
- Walk to JPC
- Walk to St Edwards Catholic & Daisy Hill State School
- 2 minutes to multiple bus stops OR 7 minutes to Springwood Busway
- 3 minutes to Chatswood Road Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Hyperdome
- 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 35 minutes to Gold Coast
Given the size, location & price, this is better value and needs an inspection to appreciate the advantages on offer.
Contact Michael or Beau for your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.