- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away in a private yet convenient location sits this immaculate low-set fully rendered brick and tile family home at number 37 Springfield Crescent. The clever open plan layout benefits even the largest of families, which allows this home to suit both owner occupiers and savvy investors.
Neatly tiled throughout, with a spacious kitchen that offers plenty of pantry and bench space for the chef of the family. The transition between the kitchen that centres the house to the lounge, dining and family room is seamless and effortless. With three of the four bedrooms to the left of the house as well as the main bathroom, and the master bedroom (fourth) with its own ensuite to the right. The homes ability to capture the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living will continue to impress those who like to entertain. With an immaculate outdoor patio overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens, spacious yard and extra special lap spa/jacuzzi.
With further features including:
- 4 spacious built in bedrooms
- Spacious study or potential 5th bedroom
- Tidy main bathroom, plus an ensuite to the master
- Multiple inside living areas, fit for all family sizes
- Seperate laundry, that leads straight outside
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Beautiful 4.5m X 2m lap spa/jacuzzi
- 5kw solar panel system
- 1 X 2000L water tank
- Double undercover carport
- Immaculate 631m2 fully fenced and level block
This very special property will sell quickly, so don't delay call Jake Whitaker or Michael Lanskey today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.