Exclusive pavilion-style home on lifestyle acreage.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Effortlessly balancing elegance, functionality and an entertainers lifestyle, this property is your dream of an ideal Queensland family home come to life.
Architecturally designed, the home flows seamlessly through 3 spacious living areas and has been expertly crafted with no detail overlooked. Bordering the bush with a creek feeding through to the nearby Leslie Harrison Dam, the natural surroundings were carefully considered when constructing the home and the resulting ambience is highlighted by the inviting warmth which greets you the moment you step through the custom built front door.
Open plan by design, the living and dining areas provide the ideal place to come together, framed by a flawless combination of neutral, stone and timber finishes. This stunning space adjoins the gourmet kitchen which provides a dream setup for the culinary artist to create. Fitted with a commercial grade gas cooktop and Bosch appliances, the kitchen is inclusive of a discreet built-in dishwasher, stone bench tops and generous storage facilities including a walk-in pantry.
Custom designed timber sliding doors provide a seamless integration of the indoor/outdoor space which pans out to a private courtyard and open backyard...perfect for soaking up the sun or letting the kids run wild. This really is a true representation of a picture-perfect family home with a very private rural outlook.
For those times when you need to keep the kids (or dad) entertained, there is a fully integrated home cinema perfect for movie nights or watching State of Origin games.
The master bedroom is a spacious parents retreat and along with the striking ensuite has been crafted for absolute peace and privacy.
On the other side of the home are 3 bedrooms - 2 of which have WIR's and share a private living area which is fitted with its own wall-mounted TV as well as a bathroom thoughtfully designed for shared practicality. The 4th bedroom is conveniently located next to the guest bathroom.
Situated in a highly desirable location, this home offers a fantastic lifestyle, close to vibrant Redland Bay. It is also a short trip to an array of quality schools and day care centres, parks and sporting fields, cinemas, shopping centres, plus a short trip to the CBD and minutes to a variety of public transport options, this is the ideal address.
Further, this fantastic property includes a range of quality features such as:
- Ducted air conditioning
- Dual garage
- 3 phase power
- Internal vacuum with kitchen assay
- TV and cable RF wiring to all bedrooms and living areas
- Data to all bedrooms and living areas
- Separate data cupboard with comms rack with Clipsal starserve to modulate video signals around home and control remotely
- Six zones of multi room audio throughout the home with Sonos music and local inputs in children's rooms and Main bedroom
- Master light switch next to bed in master to switch on all outdoor light
- 7.1 Surround Sound Home theatre with 100 inch screen Full HD premium projector and high end flagship AV receiver and custom remote control for convenient use.
- Wiring provision made for security camera installations at front door and garage
- Commercial grade gas cooktop and range
- House flooring is Stone tumbled travertine
- Sirian cedar front door and sliding doors
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.