Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
REFRESHED CHARACTER NESTLED PEACEFULLY WHILST LOCATED PERFECTLY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Enjoy refurbished quintessential Upper Mount Gravatt living within 10ks to the CBD with only a short stroll to Westfield Garden City, The Village Shopping Precinct and endless cafes and Restaurants at your fingertips. Immaculate presentation from the private front faade with feature gardens, to the child friendly rear yard takes away that to do list as moving in and enjoying the lifestyle will be lack of concern.
Deceiving from the road, the newly painted residence showcases an inviting design, with an easy flow combined with a welcoming feel on a low maintenance 486m2 block offering secure and private living in a vibrant neighbourhood that offers so much activity.
Befitting high ceilings towering over stunning timber floors throughout, be relaxed whenever utilising the seamless flow the oversized main bedroom and living has through the character French doors leading you to your enclosed living providing that extra space you need.
- Timber floors throughout
- Feature French Doors
- 3 Bedrooms with Oversized master room with access to deck.
- High Ceilings throughout
- Private & Secure with high front fence
- Landscaped feature gardens
- Large near level child friendly yard.
- Storage shed
- Refurbished kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel rangehood.
- Huge sail for double car accommodation.
- 486m2 block
- Walk to several local & city bus stops
- 8 minute walk to Garden City Westfield
- 5 minute drive from QEII Hospital & Griffith Uni Nathan Campus
- Only 15 minutes drive to Brisbane's CBD
- 4 minute walk to The Village shops
- Short walk to lots of luscious green parks
- First inspections this Saturday
Rather than just a home, this loving residence will provide unforgettable memories in such a desirable and prominent locale.
Contact Michael Lanskey for your inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
486m² / 0.12 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.