Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Proudly presenting a rare opportunity for astute buyers looking for excellent value in a highly sought-after suburb! Centrally located in the heart of Underwood, 3 Edenvale Street provides easy access to all amenities whether it be a short drive or walk! Gifted with natural lighting and open plan living, this high-set residence offers timber flooring throughout with three generously sized bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom and a near new tiled roof with 8 solar panels.
Built on an allotment of 607sqm and allowing for double side access, this spacious block provides plenty of space to entertain children while being supervised from the front or rear entertainment areas. Downstairs includes a double lock up garage with remote entry with loads of storage space or has the potential to be converted into another entertainment space.
If you're looking for a property in a premium location, with potential and represents terrific value, this should not be missed. The owners have committed elsewhere and have set clear instructions. Be quick to inspect as it will not be available for long!
- Three generously sized bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
- One contemporary bathroom
- Well sized kitchen
- Double lock up garage (remote controlled)
- 607sqm block
- 2-year-old tiled roof
- 8 solar panels with 2kw system & solar hot water
- Front and rear entertainment areas
- Security shutters throughout
- 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 45 min drive to Gold Coast
- 10 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
- Walking distance to Underwood Market Place
- 8 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
- 5 min drive to Springwood Primary and High Schools
- Walk to multiple Bus Stops
- Multiple parklands within walking distance
AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE AT 10:00AM ON SATURDAY 28TH APRIL.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
If you would like more information about this property, please feel free to contact Beau Crane on 0414 386 054.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.