Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning transformation throughout - Welcome to the Ultimate outdoor entertainer!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Flawless presentation from the front fence to the rear powered cabana will immediately have your attention, combined with a resort style feel that continues into the night with clever use of lighting. Set on a massive north facing 789m2 block with side access, this stunning high-set residence has great rendered street appeal in a serene position close to parkland and schools and is set over two levels of generous living.
With careful craftsmanship to enhance natural lighting and spaciousness being the main attribute throughout, everyone in the family will appreciate the beautifully renovated contemporary home with more than enough provision for the entertainer with multiple living & entertaining spaces. Upstairs provides the main components of living with stunning timber flooring that flows from the living area through to 3 generously sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom and renovated kitchen. The massive outdoor entertainment deck that overlooks the luscious lawns and sparkling pool will be sure to host many unforgettable gatherings.
Centrally located within a short drive to access all amenities, the location of this property comes second-to-none.
Owners are on the move so don't delay with everything on offer here.
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes & an elegantly renovated bathroom
- Modern kitchen that overlooks the massive outdoor entertainment deck and the in-ground pool with its own cabana
- 5 Air con units - 1 in every Bedroom & living area
- Large patio underneath entertainment deck
- Rumpus room with separate powder room and built-in bar
- Double lock-up garage & single car port with side access
- 8 Solar panels with a 1.5kw converter
- Fully fenced 789sqm allotment plus two storage sheds
- 20 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 45 min drive to Gold Coast
- 10 min drive to Garden City Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
- Walk to multiple Bus Stops
- Walking distance to Underwood Market Place
- 8 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
- Multiple parklands within walking distance
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact marketing agents Michael 0402 125 847 or Beau on 0414 386 054.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
789m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.