OWNER MOVING INTERSTATE - PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This Brick Hi Set home sits proudly on Deloraine Drive, very desirable location in Springwood on a 675m2 block with pleasing views over the neighbourhood. It boasts an updated kitchen & bathroom remodeled only a few years ago. It is ideal for the growing family & situated next door to Chatswood Hills Primary School and only minutes to John Paul College.
• Master bedroom features beautiful timber floors, airconditioned, built in wardrobes
opening onto the back veranda allowing a stunning breeze to flow through.
• 3 bright & breezy bedrooms with polished timber floors, built in wardrobes.
• Light and airy kitchen with a ton of cupboard space
• Bathroom was remodelled a few years ago
• Extra large lounge with hardwood polished timber floors
• Full length veranda leading off the dining room and master bedroom
• A huge area that would be ideal for home business or rumpus room with air
• 4th bedroom
• Double lock up remote control garage
• Excellent fully fenced yard with lovey fruit trees, ideal for the kiddies & pets
• Land Size - 675m2
Property also features 16 solar panels on the roof, side access and garden shed.
Brick Hi Sets in this particular 'hot spot' in Springwood are getting harder & harder to
find. This home is a must inspect for anyone looking for a great family home or ideal
Contact Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 for more information on this great property!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
675m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.