Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
What are you waiting for!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Occupying a 646m2 parcel and desirably situated in the highly sought after area of Springwood, this charming home is perfect for the entertainer-at-heart. As soon as you walk through the front of the property, you can feel a peaceful and positive energy around you. This fantastic property has been meticulously cared for by the previous owner for the past 42 years. It's got everything you ever wanted - Seamless outdoor entertaining, large covered pergola, lovely private back yard with fruit trees, huge shed that would make an ideal man cave.
Some of the main features include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms well separated from the living and all with built-ins
- Master bedroom has air conditioning, ensuite and large built in wardrobe
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty cupboard space
- Large living space opening onto a small private patio
- Separate dining area transitioning on from the kitchen
- Air conditioning throughout
- Solar hot water
- Private outdoor undercover entertainment area over looking the stunning private back yard
- 2 large garden sheds
- Double lock up garage, great storage with internal access
- Picturesque child friendly yard with beautifully maintained landscaping
- 646m2 block
With Chatswood Hills shopping centre, bus stops, Chatswood Hills State School, John Paul College, St Edwards Catholic School just around the corner, here you can live practically whilst still achieving the peaceful lifestyle you deserve.
Contact marketing agent Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 today with any further questions!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
646m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.