ALL THE HARD WORK IS DONE!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This amazing 2 bedroom townhouse has had the full renovation from top to toe. Ready for the new owners to move in and relax!
With easy maintenance files throughout, new kitchen, renovated bathroom, freshly painted throughout, spectacular lighting this opulent 2 Bed townhouse is a bargain in anyone's terms. You won't find a new townhouse anywhere near this price but as you enter you won't find anything that needs to be done. It has this welcoming feel that instantaneously makes you feel at home.
Downstairs we have a very spacious lounge/dining area with an extra open space under the stairs ideal for a small study area. The new kitchen has gas stove, overhead exhaust fan, large pantry with plenty of bench space. A separate laundry and extra toilet just inside the back door to the small easily maintained courtyard with BBQ.
Upstairs are 2 great sized rooms both with built-ins and new carpet. The master room can easily fit the largest of beds and has a small study nook of its own. This townhouse is ideal for couples or small families.
- 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, new carpets and freshly painted
- Huge master bedroom has ceiling fan and study nook
- New kitchen with gas stove, overhead exhaust fan and large pantry
- Spacious open plan dining/living area
- Generous size laundry with extra toilet
- New tiles throughout downstairs area
- Renovated family bathroom with spa bath
- New window coverings throughout
- Lovely low maintenance back courtyard with BBQ
- Single lockup garage with extra parking space
- Access to inground pool and BBQ area
Move in and enjoy or simply invest with an expected return of $350 plus p/w With an onsite manager living in the complex, the complex and the townhouses within are kept to a high standard, so you will have peace of mind whilst receiving an excellent return on investment.
Walking distance to John Paul College, Chatswood Hills Shopping Centre, local parks and
This fantastic property will not last! Call Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.