Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
YOU WILL LOVE THE SUNSETS AND VIEWS FROM THIS QUIET HILLTOP HIDEAWAY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
As you enter the serene surroundings of the aptly named Flinders View, you will be taken away by the private hilltop position on the Springwood plateau with spectacular uninterrupted views from your choice of balconies, living areas or even from the freshwater self-cleaning infinity pool. Imagine a lifestyle of stunning sunsets and hosting unforgettable gatherings in this exclusive hideaway whilst still retaining the practicality of spacious bedrooms and a well thought out fluid floor plan that will cater for everyone in the family and makes the most of the amazing views on offer.
Welcoming timber decking creates the perfect atmosphere upon entry and becomes a common feature throughout the executive home with it's extensive usage off living, dining and rumpus areas. The lower level of the home also accommodates a 700 bottle wine cellar that could easily be converted into a kitchenette if in need of a self-contained granny flat.
If working from home, you will discover a perfectly located study/office situated off the double lock up directing visitors away from the main living spaces and maintaining your privacy. A rare offering that should be inspected to gain appreciation given the quality presented such as the granite bench kitchen with stainless steel appliances to the amazing quiet views that you will arrive home to every day.
Further features including:
- Formal entrance
- Formal and informal living and dining areas over two levels
- Four spacious built in bedrooms
- Oversized master is on upper level with walk in robe, large ensuite with a bath and separate shower
- Office/Study great for business from home
- Extensive timber decking surrounds the home for entertaining with breathtaking views and overlooking pool
- Quality kitchen with granite bench, 2 pack & stainless steel appliances including Bosche 900mm gas cooktop with self-cleaning oven, Miele dishwasher and insinkerator
- Solar electricity system with 22 panels & solar hot water installed in 2011
- Crimsafe security screens & doors
- Fireplace great for the cold winter months
- Fresh water pool with in floor cleaning system
- 7 rain water tanks (21,000 Litres Total)
- Wine cellar with approx. capacity of 700 bottles
- Fernery/garden enclosure and external garden shed
- 1,169 m2 block
This simply amazing home is minutes from the M3/M1 motorways for easy access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. With 12 schools within 6km radius and only 20 minutes to the heart of the city and a short drive to Moreton Bay and the Gold Coast, the location is perfect.
Contact marketing agents Jake Whitaker on 0452 343 420 or Johnson Teo on 0422 804 811 for more information about how easy it is to buy this property at Auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,169m² / 0.29 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.