Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DECEIVINGLY STUNNING PRIVATE RETREAT WITH A PRICE ADJUSTMENT TO MEET THE MARKET!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Elevated and easily cared for on 634m2, a timely inspection is paramount when comparing to appreciate the class and quality exuded through amazing internal presentation. Not only providing luxury living, the lifestyle offers much more in addition with better breezes and gradual views when home, or step out around the corner into the Springwood conservation park with several walkways for relaxing strolls through nature abundant with wildlife.
Highlighting the refurbished interior, the amazingly well designed chef's kitchen includes wide stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances & extra storage. This forms the hub and central meeting point whilst having great access to the huge lounge and spacious undercover rear entertainment area. An additional undercover area is at the front of the home enhancing your options for entertaining guests.
Some of the main features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms well separated from the living and all with built-ins
- Main bedroom has a very convenient private patio
- Well postioned bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Near new high quality chefs kitchen with amazing bench space and endless cupboard space
- Large living space separated into two ideal sitting areas
- Separate dining area transitioning on from the kitchen
- Air conditioning, great for the summer months
- Security screens throughout with extra privacy
- Private outdoor undercover entertainment area with hedge surrounding
- Side access to the left of the home
- Single lock up garage
- Picturesque child friendly yard with beautifully maintained landscaping
- 634m2 block in an elevated pocket
With local shops, bus stops, and schools just around the corner, here you can live practically whilst still achieving the peaceful lifestyle you deserve. Contact marketing agents Michael Lanskey or Jake Whitaker today with any further questions!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
634m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.