Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
YOU WILL LOVE LIVING HERE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stylishly renovated solid brick home sits proudly elevated on 722m2 boasting a beautiful pool area ideal for these hot summer days!
Step inside to discover a thoughtfully designed layout that encompasses an abundance of light and space throughout. The contemporary palette with neutral tones and elegant decor has created the perfect canvas for your furnishings and with
nothing more to do here you can simply move straight in.
The generous formal lounge and dining is graced with the warmth of downlights and large windows giving you plenty of light. Positioned at the centre of the home you will find the gorgeous gourmet kitchen that will make preparing meals a delight. It is adorned with stainless steel appliances, large breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards.
Spacious enclosed entertainment area is ideal for all family gatherings with its large saltwater inground pool and low maintenance yet elegant gardens from the heart of this home. It is perfect for entertaining and easy living - set to captivate the hearts of your whole family and be the envy of your friends and guests of this proud home. The home is positioned in a central location within walking distance to Chatswood Hills State School, John Paul College and St Edwards Catholic School, local bus stops, Chatswood Hills Shopping Centre and all local amenities the area has to offer.
Out the back features a huge rumpus room plenty of space for friends and family to stay over with their own toilet and shower.
- Generous living and dining areas
- Tasmanian Oak venetian blinds throughout
- Floor tiles throughout living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
- Fantastic gallery style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and large pantry
- Spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large bathroom with shower and soaking bathtub; Separate toilet
- Spacious enclosed entertainment area overlooking the magnificent pool for high quality entertaining
- To top it off, a separate studio from the main house which could be used as an rumpus/games room or the kids retreat with bathroom and separate toilet
- Double remote control garage
- Inground saltwater pool with Eco pump
- 722mq block
- 3kw Solar panels
This very special property will not last, don't delay give Tracey Steuart a call on 0402 246 291 TODAY!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
722m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.