Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT UNDER THE HAMMER - ONSITE - 10TH OF FEBRUARY 2018!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
DESIRABLE DOUBLE STOREY FAMILY HOME TUCKED AWAY IN AN IDEAL LOCATION!
A rare opportunity presents itself to the market as one of Springwood's finest pieces of real estate. Situated here at 35 Magellan Road, is a solid double storey brick and tile family home that is ideal for those that love to entertain. Each level of the home is well designed and spacious for families of any size. As you enter through the front door you are welcomed by the first level, that offers a wide open planned family room for numerous occasions as well as a well kept bathroom, laundry, kitchenette and perfect transition through the sliding doors to the patio and pool area. The second level is equally impressive with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an oversized kitchen and numerous dining/living areas.
For those that appreciate quality at an affordable price, this home will be the one. Being situated in a very popular pocket of Springwood behind the Chatswood Shopping Village allows one to understand the family friendly environment on offer. With easy access to John Paul College, the M1 for Brisbane or the Gold Coast, Logan Hospital, Universities, public transport and everything else one would desire.
Do not mistake this home for anything else you have seen, as this property will be selling. With further features including:
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and air-conditioning
- Immaculate main bathroom close to all bedrooms
- Expansive open planned kitchen, leading to the dining area
- Separate living & formal dining area
- Spacious downstairs family room
- Third downstairs bathroom & handy indoor laundry
- Extra kitchen downstairs (kitchenette)
- Front and back deck, with the back deck overlooking the pool
- Air-conditioning throughout both levels of the home
- In-ground pool over looked by the patio, back deck & pool side hut
- Handy work shop & garden shed
- 10x solar panel system, great for saving money
- Double lock-up garage with remote control doors
- Fully fenced child friendly 720m2 block
With clear instructions that this property will be sold on the 10th of February 2018. This is a must not miss opportunity that doesn't come around very often. With any further questions, contact marketing agents Jake Whitaker or Lindsay Battley!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
720m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.