Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE REDUCTION TO MEET THE MARKET - THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely do properties with such character and presentation come to the market, and 24 Janice Street is doing just that. The open plan feel throughout allows for an easy transition between living spaces, bedrooms and the main bathroom. The spacious design and immaculate indoor/outdoor living offers more than enough space for growing families. This property will suit both savvy investors and owner occupiers due to its great condition and location.
Situated on a well positioned block in a highly sought after part of Slacks Creek, with a fully fenced yard enables this home to capture the positives of total privacy. Both levels of the home have extensive areas for the growing family and is perfectly setup for the option of organising the home to provide the feature of dual living. Located within walking distance to public transport, easy access to the M1 for Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast, plus local infrastructure such as the local shopping villages, Logan Hospital and many more necessary places.
Available now for many that appreciate quality at an affordable price, with further features including:
- 3 well-sized bedrooms upstairs with new carpet
- Neat & tidy main bathroom with a new vanity
- Spacious kitchen that opens to the dining area
- Comfortable living and dining area
- Brand new air-conditioning in the main living area
- Freshly painted internally with new flooring as well
- Downstairs second bathroom and bar area to entertain
- Downstairs laundry with further storage space
- Side access on the left hand side for a trailer or small car
- Fully fenced child friendly yard, great for the pets as well
- Neat & tidy garden throughout with a handy garden shed
- Double lock up garage
** Rental Appraisal available on request - fantastic opportunity to invest in a tucked away pocket of Slacks Creek.
This very special property will sell quickly, so don't delay call Jake Whitaker with any further questions today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
671m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.