A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - IN THE MOST POPULAR POCKET OF SLACKS CREEK!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Welcome to 11 MacArthur Crescent, Slacks Creek; here you're welcomed by an impressive high-set home that offers something for everyone. The home is full of potential and situated on a well positioned block that delivers the opportunity for all to enjoy the aspect of side access. When entering the home you will continue to be impressed by the functional layout and immaculate wooden floors throughout the first level. As you continue to walk through to the dining area and kitchen you are captivated by the spacious deck that overlooks the yard.
The downstairs space is simple yet elegant and ready to be taken advantage of. With room for dual living, the extra living spaces and second toilet becomes handy for most owner occupiers or investors. The location is highly sought after, with immediate access to all roads that lead to everything one would desire.
With further features including the following:
- 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Suitable main bathroom located near all bedrooms
- Immaculate wooden floors throughout all living areas upstairs
- Neat & tidy kitchen overlooking the outside deck
- Large wrap around undercover deck overlooked by the kitchen
- Second toilet downstairs with room to create a second bathroom
- Spacious laundry
- Extra living downstairs/rumpus room
- Fully fenced low-maintence yard, suitable for families
- Single lock-up garage
- Side access to a double lock up garage or handy shed
- 16 panel solar system, great for a home this size
- Wide frontage and a 607m2 block
This very special property will sell quickly, so don't delay call Jake Whitaker with any further questions today!
607m² / 0.15 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.