Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WHEN ONLY THE BEST BLOCK & LOCATION WILL BE ACCEPTABLE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Often sought but seldom found, spacious lowset homes on completely useable level land with remote controlled side access can be a rarity. Offering the possibility of living in one of Rochedale South's most convenient private cul-de-sacs next to the shopping village on 809m2, with double lock up and powered shed, and you will experience a lifestyle of tranquillity and unsurpassable convenience.
Lush lawns throughout the massive yard will have kids and pets excited whilst being fully fenced will provide a sense of security in a family friendly atmosphere where many neighbours have lived for decades given the lack of turnover.
Versatility is a distinct advantage as the home is open planned and spacious providing options in the future like multiple living spaces and includes beautiful timber floors creating a sense of character with warmth. Feature include:
- All bedrooms are spacious and the property could easily be converted to accommodate and extra bedroom.
- 809m2 block with side access through remote controlled gate
- Double lock up garage
- Double lock up shed with power, shelvings, alarm, video intercom to the front of the house, security keypad access, epoxy finished floors and ceiling fans
- Lush level lawns and landscaped child friendly fully fenced yard
- 1 minute stroll to Rochedale shopping village
- Open planned with extra space and a versatile layout
- Beautiful timber floors are a feature throughout the home.
- Air-conditioning in living room
Proudly standing in an elevated street in a commanding position, this brick and tile home represents everything an astute purchaser looks for LOCATION, SIZE, and EXCELLENT VALUE.
For the ultimate in educational convenience in a popular family-friendly neighborhood, there is an excellent choice of highly regarded public schools and well-respected private schools (including Redeemer College & St. Peters) just minutes away.
If you would like to know more about the property, please contact Michael Lanskey on 0402 125 847 or email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.