Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
819m² OF LAND, LOCATION & POTENTIAL AND PRICED TO SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A beautifully positioned 819sqm block, is made even better by the lifestyle available within this honest high-set home situated at 18 Wooraka Street. Towards the front of the large rectangular block sits the home, which then allows for either a big yard for the family to enjoy or the further investment of an auxiliary unit to be installed.
The property itself will suit those that appreciate quality at an affordable price, with many opportunities available for one to add their own touch to the generously sized high-set. Both levels of the home have extensive areas for the growing family and is perfectly setup for the option of organising the home to provide the feature of dual living. To make this property even better, the benefits within the block size allow for both savvy investors and owner occupiers to enjoy.
Not very often do properties come to the market in Rochedale South that tick all the boxes - affordable, full of potential and on an oversized block.
- 3 well-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Practical bathroom, easily accessible by the 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen that opens to the dining & living area
- Immaculate wooden floors throughout
- Plenty of cupboard space throughout
- Welcoming entrance/sunroom
- Downstairs laundry with handy storage space
- Double lock-up garage
- Huge 819sqm block with possible future potential
- Fully fenced child friendly yard
- 2 minute drive to Rochedale Shopping Village
- 4 minute drive to Redeemer Lutheran College
- Easy access to the M1, either to Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Walking distance to many bus stops
- Walking distance to many schools, corner shops & parks
- Short drive to the Hyperdome, Westfield Garden City & Logan Hospital
* Call or Email for the rental appraisal on this property *
This very special property will sell quickly! Call Jake Whitaker or Michael Lanskey with any further questions.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
819m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.