4 YEARS YOUNG - THIS HOME IS UNDER INSTRUCTIONS AS A MUST SELL!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
UNBELIEVABLE VALUE IN AN ULTRA CONVENIENT LOCATION - WALKING DISTANCE TO REDEEMER COLLEGE!
This immaculate open planned low-set brick and tile family home is bound to represent the finest of value in the current market. With plenty of built in space with almost 300m2 under roof sitting on an ample 626m2 block, this home is near new - only 4 years young. The intelligently designed layout, open plan living spaces and gorgeous outdoor settings are just a few examples of the homes ability to suit all families of different sizes.
Located in a whisper quiet boutique development of Rochedale South with friendly neighbours, this contemporary home provides for a quality lifestyle and safe environment for your family. This remarkable home is just a few minutes' walk to the renowned Redeemer College, stroll to bus stops, short drive to retail shops, Hyperdome Shopping and Westfield Garden City shopping and restaurants precinct. Conveniently close to major freeways and only a 25 minute commute to Brisbane's CBD and 35 minutes to the Gold Coast.
This is your opportunity to secure this dream as a change in the owner's circumstances means that this a must sell!
Further Features Include:
- Main bedroom includes a spacious walk-in and ensuite
- 3 other spacious and immaculate carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
- Massive 5th bedroom or impressive media room
- Modern & elegant main bathroom
- State of the art open planned big kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and an industrial style cook top
- Expansive dining area plus 3 other large living areas
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Detailed fittings and added features throughout
- 5kw premium solar system & solar hot water
- Rain water tank, for greater water efficiency
- Comfortable 626m2 block with room for all family sizes
With our sellers clear instructions about this being a must sell, do not delay - Call Lindsay Battley & Jake Whitaker today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
626m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.