Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER STRICT INSTRUCTIONS - THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is a fantastic opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike. Located on a sought after street of Labrador so close to the waters edge, this two bedroom unit boasts a fantastic layout which maximises space and makes it almost as though it isn't even a unit.
Move in without a thing to do - with brand new tiles and fresh paint. Take full advantage of unmatched privacy and enjoy the ability to entertain outside in the comfort of your own large out door patio.
The Rainbow Vue' hallmarks:
- 2 Expansive bedrooms with built ins
- 2 Spotless Bathrooms
- Expansive living & an additional dining area
- Refurbished kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Secure underground parking
- Large patio
- Security screens with modern roller blinds
- Multiple air-conditioning units
Body Corporate features:
- Swimming Pool
- Secure building door
- Building lift
- Outdoor green/garden area
- Underground Parking + Visitor Spaces
- Modern exterior building finish
• 300M to local Coffee Store
• 500M to Convenience store
• 2.1KM to Australia Fair Shopping Center
• 300M to the waters edge
- Body Corporate: $1330/ Qrt
- Rental Income: $420/ Week
- Council Rates: $1600/ Annum
- Air Conditioning
- Alfresco Area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.