FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME WITH GRANNY FLAT ON 1032m² BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This is a truly special home, one of its kind. Fully self contained (council approved) granny flat with it's own driveway and entrance, ideal for a second income or large family. Main house features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with its own double carport and driveway; the high raked ceilings with separate large living room, open plan kitchen/dining will be sure to captivate your taste. A rare opportunity for comfortable family living, this versatile home is favourably situated within minutes to Daisy Hill Shopping Centre, Logan Hyperdome, Daisy Hill State School, John Paul College, St Edwards Catholic Primary, city buses & M1.
This fantastic property has so much potential situated on a sprawling 1032m2 block, huge
shed/rumpus room out the back, in ground salt water pool and a massive entertainment area with side access. What more could you possibly want?
Granny Flat features:
- New kitchen with plenty of bench space, large pantry, electric cook top and oven
- Large open plan dining/living area
- Large bathroom with plenty of storage
- Separate laundry
- Own driveway and entrance
- Separately metered
Main Property features:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large separate living room, enough room for formal dining or study nook
- Separate laundry
- Open plan kitchen/dining with skylight
- Updated bathroom with soaking tub
- Separate toilet
- 1032m2 block
- Large fenced back yard with mature fruit trees, plenty of room for the kids to play
- Huge colour bond shed ideal for a man cave or extra room for kids to entertain their friends
- Garden shed
- Fantastic in ground salt water pool
- Massive entertainment area
- Side access
This property is a MUST see, you will be plenty surprised with the huge potential this has to offer.
Please contact Tracey Steuart on 0402 246 291 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Entertainment Area
See all features
1,032m² / 0.26 acres
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.