Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE ADJUSTMENT TO MEET THE MARKET - THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a private cul-de-sac within a very family friendly suburb sits this immaculately kept low-set brick and tile family home. When entering the property you're welcomed by a modern layout with modern finishes. The open planned living area easily transitions through to the dining room that is overlooked by the spacious kitchen fit for all the chefs of the family. The kitchen is very well kept and provides glimpses of the huge undercover outdoor entertaining area that offers complete views of the modern in-ground pool.
Transitioning through the property to the left you have 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins and a modern family bathroom great for young families. On the other side of the home you have a private main bedroom with an immaculate en-suite that allows the parents the piece and quiet they deserve. Also with plenty of space for cars, a boat, a caravan and whatever else one would desire to the front and side of the property.
Property Features Include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
- Main bedroom separated from the others with a modern en-suite
- Stunningly finished main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Spacious near new kitchen including top of the range artefacts
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Outstanding undercover outdoor entertainment area
- In ground fully fenced pool overlooked by the kitchen and outdoor patio
- Double Carport, with side access allowing for multiple vehicles, a boat or even a caravan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance, private & flat backyard
Location Features Include:
- Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Convenient access to city bus lines
- Easy access to the M1 for Brisbane CBD & Gold Coast
- Close to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre, Daisy Hill Village & Chatswood Hills Shopping Centre
- Foot steps from local schools including John Paul College & Saint Edwards
In the ever popular Daisy Hill, with a seller ready to meet the market, now is the time to act on this ideal opportunity, before your competition does! Call marketing agent Jake Whitaker today and enquire within.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.