This property is available now.
SCENIC SKYLINE VIEWS - BREEZES AND LIFESTYLE AWAITS
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Charming, warm, 2 bedroom plus study, 1 bathroom house in burgeoning Moorooka. With a location like this just 10 km from the CBD, close to transport, schools, shopping centres, hospitals, restaurants, shops and Moorooka town area, this is a must rent! This is your chance to put in your application and become its new tenant.
Features of this character-filled property:
- Sought after north aspect, nice square block with wide 17 m frontage
- House is being newly refurbished; new kitchen and bathroom; new interior and exterior paint; brand new driveways inter-connecting the garage
- Polished hardwood floors, new light fittings, ceiling fans and split air conditioning
- Open plan living with family lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Impressive Kitchen with island benchtop, tile splashback; accompanied with electric cooktops, oven and range hood; plenty of neat cabinet storage and pantry space
- Master bedroom built in wardrobe
- 2 other good sized bedrooms
- Stand alone main bathroom and separate toilet
- Orientation of the home allows for nice natural breezes to come into the home
- Beautiful stained glass windows
- Split air con in the master bedroom
- Electric hot water system
- Fruiting orange and lemon trees bordering the property, ripe for the picking
With everything you could ever want, this home represents great value. Inspect this gorgeous home today and make your application!
Johnson Teo can answer all your questions and help you rent this home. Pick up the phone and start calling: Johnson Teo on 0422 804 811.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.