Situated in a fabulous Wavell Heights location - Space- Space -Space
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Stylish home is more than large enough for the whole family whilst having dual living options and an outdoor deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard and crystal blue pool area to die for; an ideal space for entertaining with family and friends all year round.
Want to view? 1. Click the 'Virtual Tour' link above the photo OR 2. Click 'Email Agent', submit enquiry, receive instant SMS & email back to book an inspection 24/7 online at a day and time that suits you.
The properties many features include -
- 3 Great sized bedrooms upstairs all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Fourth bedroom downstairs
- Great sized separate air-conditioned study/library ideal for use as home office or fifth bedroom
- Generous sized bathroom with corner spa/shower combo
- Second bathroom downstairs
- Practical walk-through kitchen overlooking spacious rear deck area
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Gorgeous rear deck overlooking the landscaped back yard and pool area
- Second living area also downstairs
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout first level
- Separate ducted air-conditioning on lower level
- Huge storage room on lower level and internal laundry.
- Two car carport
- Separate garage/shed with remote access
- Plenty of room for car parking, a boat or caravan
- Impressive pool area
- Beautiful character features including soaring high ceilings and ornate cornicing
- Fully fenced 810m2 block on 2 lots
- Situated in a fabulous Wavell Heights location and surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, shopping facilities, childcare, public transport and all major arterial roads.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Coin-Op Laundry
- District Views
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.